Rab Ink/Deep Ink Altus Jacket
Quick drying insulated jacket with a lightweight Pertex Quantum shell. Rab's Cirrus insulation offers down style lofting with the wet weather insulating performance of a synthetic, making it perfect for cold and damp environments.
- Pertex Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Hyperlite 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation (195g/6.9oz in size L)
- Stitch-through mini-baffles
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular Fabric
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum,DWR 80/20 37g/m 20d/20d 100% nylon
- Fabric Inner - Hyperlite,(C6) DWR 80/20 36g/m2 20d/20d tiny rip-stop 100% Nylon
- Insulation -Cirrus,195g/6.9oz
RAB INK/DEEP INK ALTUS JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.