Rab Graphene Zinc Electron Vest
The Electron Vest is a mid-weight technical down gilet, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use.
Using the same high-quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down as our Electron Jacket this vest offers high levels of emergency warmth and protection for the mountains. A combination of midi and mini baffle sizes allows for controlled down migration and elasticated arm holes allow for maximum freedom of movement and reaches when climbing.
- Weight: 320g/11.3oz
- Pertex® Endurance outer fabric
- 100% nylon inner
- 800 Fill Power European Goose down - 120g/4.2oz size Large
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch through midi channels on torso
- Stitch through mini channels on sides
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® VISLON® handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven armholes
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
RAB GRAPHENE ZINC ELECTRON VEST
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.