Rab Evergreen Axion Jacket
Whether you're exploring snow topped hills or making the most of a cold day on the rock, our Axion is your hardwearing down jacket.
Perfect for cold belays and winter walking the Axion Jacket is reassuringly warm. Filled with 650 fill power hydrophobic down, the outer is designed using the durable and water resistant Pertex Endurance, ensuring you stay snug even as the temperatures drop.
Alongside this both the hood and cuffs are made from Pyrotec - a synthetic insulation that will dry quickly on the occasions you are caught in damper weather. Fully adjustable with features such as a helmet compatible hood and two-way zip the Axion is a winter workhorse with all the features you need to shelter from the cold.
- Weight: 785g/27.7oz (estimate)
- Pertex® Endurance outer and Pertex Quantum® inner
- 650FP R.D.S. Certified European Duck Down (280g/9.9oz size L)
- Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch through construction
- YKK® VISLON® 2-way front zip with chin guard and 2 YKK® zipped handwarmer pockets.
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer wired peak
- Adjustable cuffs, hood and hem
- Fast drying Pyrotec™ synthetic cuffs and hood
- Fit: Regular
RAB EVERGREEN AXION JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.