Rab Ebony Proton Jacket
Lightweight and packable, the men’s Proton Jacket is a super light down-filled jacket ideal for multi-day adventures where weight is at a premium.
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,120g / 4.2oz
- 280g / 9.9oz
- Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon outer fabric
- Atmos lightweight ripstop nylon lining
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (120g/4.2oz in size 12)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Zoned stitch-through construction for mobility
- Down filled hood with lightly wired peak
- YKK calendered front zip for wind resistance
- 2 YKK concealed zipped hand pockets
- Low profile elasticated cuffs
- Concealed hem drawcord adjusters
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
RAB EBONY PROTON JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.