Rab Deep Ink Microlight Summit Jacket
Worn as a warm midlayer or standalone outer for fast ascents in the likes of the Chamonix Valley, the Microlight Summit is a streamlined technical jacket for when weight is a concern but function is paramount.
Constructed with cutting edge Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric, the Microlight Summit Jacket eliminates the need for stitch through baffles, reducing weight and increasing weather resistance. Filled with 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, it combines warmth with increased wind and weather resistance.
Perfected for moving fast in alpine environments, the Microlight Summit features a slightly longer fit in the body, harness-compatible hand pockets, and a two-way front zip with an insulated zip baffle and chin guard to maximise comfort. Stretch nylon cuffs fit easily over gloves, while the helmet-compatible hood features an internal stretch gaiter to seal out wind. Internal stretch-bound hood seams reduce hood volume when worn without a helmet.
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the Microlight Summit is a truly alpine jacket: lightweight and packable, while offering increased durability, warmth and weather resistance.
- Weight: 455g/16oz
- Pre-baffled seamless build Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric
- 750FP Ethically-Sourced European Goose Down (143g/5oz in size L)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stretch nylon cuff allowing sleeves to be rolled up
- Full helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Internal stretch bound hood seams to reduce hood size when worn without a helmet
- Internal stretch hood gaiter to seal out wind and improve fit around face
- 2 way YKK VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- YKK VISLON harness compatible hand pockets
- Internal YKK reverse coil zipped pocket
- Tonal outer branding
- Stuff sack
- Long length
- Fit: Slim
RAB DEEP INK MICROLIGHT SUMMIT JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.