Rab Deep Ink Horizon Down Hoody
A lightweight hooded smock using Pertex Quantum Eco fabrics and recycled down. A great warm and packable piece for when the weather drops cool.
- Pertex Quantum Eco recycled ripstop nylon outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum Eco recycled nylon lining
- 650FP Recycled Down (150g/5.3oz in size L)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Mini stitch-through baffle construction
- Down-filled hood with lycra binding
- Snap closure front opening
- Front kangaroo pocket
- Internal YKK Natulon zipped security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- YKK Natulon side access zip
- Fit: Regular
- Fabric - Pertex Quantum Eco:,30d x 30d with DWR,52g/m ,100% recycled ripstop nylon
- Insulation - 650FP GRS Certified Recycled Down:,150g / 5.3oz size L Weight: 460g / 16.2oz
- Weight: 460g
RAB DEEP INK HORIZON DOWN HOODY
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.