Rab Dark Sulphur Kinetic Jacket
The Men's Kinetic Plus Jacket is a lightweight, waterproof, stretch softshell with high levels of breathability, the ideal outer layering piece for a range of mountain activities.
- 320g / 11oz
- Proflex™ stretchy, breathable and waterproof fabric allowing superb freedom of movement
- Breathable membrane and taped seams
- High gauge wicking lining
- Close-fitting stretch-on hood with laminated and stiffened peak
- 1-way YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip
- YKK® AquaGuard® A-line pockets
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Stitch-free hem and cuffs for comfort
- Fit: Slim
RAB DARK SULPHUR KINETIC PLUS JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.