Rab Black Valiance Jacket
The ultimate warm and waterproof down jacket. However wild the weather gets, our Valiance Jacket is welcome sanctuary from the storm.
Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can't control the weather. However, with a durable, waterproof Pertex outer and our innovative bonded box wall technology, in the Valiance, you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With an insulated helmet compatible hood, YKK AquaGaurd Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance has all the features you need to take on winter.
- Weight: 660g/23oz (Size L estimate)
- Pertex Shield® fully taped waterproof outer with 100% nylon inner
- 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (170g/6oz size L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle, 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline velcro cuffs
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Fit: Regular
RAB BLACK VALIANCE JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.