Rab Beluga Torque Pants
The Torque Pants are a light-weight and close fitting technical climbing pant, designed in a Matrix™ stretch fabric with light-weight yet tough reinforcement areas, designed for the mountains.
- 335g / 12oz
- Matrix™ double weave stretch fabric with lighter weight articulation zones
- Reinforcement on knee and instep
- Wicking elasticated waistband with low bulk shockcord adjustment
- YKK® zipped fly opening
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped rear pocket
- YKK® zipped expanding leg closure
- Knee articulation
- Webbing loops at hem for under boot cord attachment
- 50+ UPF (25+ on knee and instep)
- Fit: Slim
RAB BELUGA TORQUE PANTS
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.