Rab Army Andes Jacket
Inspired by our past, the Andes Jacket is an authentic technical down jacket that celebrates our legacy, providing warmth and style whether you're between boulder problems, hanging out at the wall, or heading out to meet friends.
The Andes Jacket is constructed with durable and hard wearing Pertex Quantum outer fabric, and filled with 650FP ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, providing high levels of warmth and comfort. Additional features include a micro-fleece lined collar, a front zip with insulated baffle and roll-over chin guard, and part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment.
With a fully adjustable and removable down filled hood and one zipped internal security pocket, the Andes Jacket is a technical jacket offering ultimate warmth for everyday use and tough enough to protect you between routes during winter visits to the crag.
- 650FP R.D.S Certified European Duck Down (378g/oz in size L)
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum lining
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch-through construction
- Fully adjustable and removable down filled hood
- Micro fleece lined collar
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle and roll-over chin guard
- Insulated front placket with snap closure
- 2 insulated handwarmer pockets with snap closure
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag hook and loop adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
RAB ARMY ANDES JACKET
"WE ARE THE MOUNTAIN PEOPLE"
Rab is a United Kingdom mountaineering clothing and camping equipment manufacturer and supplier.
The company was founded in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, by mountaineer Rab Carrington. Their story began in 1981 in the attic of a small, terraced house in Sheffield where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. Hand-stitched and devised with his own ingenious eye, Rab's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from Rab's friends and the growing local climbing community.
But things didn't stop there. Word soon spread, and the Sheffield attic became a factory floor, creating sleeping bags and jackets for customers far and wide. Now, decades later, those honest, hard-wearing designs can be found all over the world; wherever adventurous individuals face up to the elements. From Himalayan peaks to cold, crisp evenings around a camp fire.