Merrell Black Moab FST Ice and Thermo Walking Boots
All-day comfort in uncomfortable places with the great out-of-the-box fit you expect from Moab, but with Vibram® Arctic Grip for unparalleled traction on wet ice and a lighter midsole.
• M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
• Leather/mesh and TPU cage with 3D print upper
• Traditional lace closure
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Conductor™ fleece lining for added warmth
• M Select™ WARM lightweight, low bulk 100 grams insulation keeps you comfortable
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Vibram® Arctic Grip™ outsole provides unparalled traction on ice even in the most extreme winter conditions
• 5 mm lug depth
• Weight: 3lbs 15oz / 1791g
MERRELL BLACK MOAB FST ICE AND THERMO WALKING BOOTS
From our very first custom made hiking boots to our latest product innovations, we make all of our products with four core values in mind: Comfort, Durability, Design, and Versatility. With technologies such as Vibram ® Megagrip ® and GORE-TEX ®, it’s all about removing the barriers to enjoying the great outdoors.
We try to bring a sense of pleasure and play to active outdoor adventures whenever possible. Because the whole point in life is to enjoy it. Do what you love, and do it often with your Merrell gear. It’s made to last.