Lowe AlpineLadies Black Escape Trek 60:70 Backpack
From bustling cities and remote villages to open roads and isolated trails, the Escape Trek ND50:60 women’s backpacking pack is built to take you there.
The Lowe Alpine Escape Trek ND50:60 is a long-haul women’s backpacking pack, optimised for multi-destination adventure travel. Trek-ready features include soft, low-abrasion harness straps for long-distance comfort under load, as well as a padded hip belt to improve weight transfer. A wide duffle-style zip with internal mesh divider gives great access to your stowed gear and the main harness is supplemented with additional front, side and top handles for easy handling in transit. The hip belt also features zipped pockets on both sides for rapid-access valuables and, in addition to its stowable harness cover, the Escape Trek ND50:60 includes a multifunctional heavy-duty travel/rain cover with grab handles and compression straps for a secure and stable carry between destinations.
With its adjustable Air Contour+ carry system, its trekking features and its security-conscious design, the Escape Trek ND50:60 women’s travel backpack is the perfect companion for unscripted adventure.
- Extendable lid adds 10 litres to volume
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Forward pull hipbelt adjustment with zipped hipbelt pockets
- Adjustable back-length with easy to use hook and loop backsystem
- Stowable harness with multi-functional travel cover
- Foldaway hipbelt with releasable stabiliser
- Large zipped front entry for easy access
- Internal zipped divider panel
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Front, rear and side grab handles
- Front lash points
- LA Volume: 50+10lt / 3050+610cu.in
- Weight: 1.98kg / 4lb 6oz
- Capacity: 50+10lt / 3050+610cu.in
- Back System: Air Contour+
- Dimensions: 73 x 37 x 34cm
LOWE ALPINE LADIES BLACK ESCAPE TREK 50:60 BACKPACK
ABOUT LOWE ALPINE
In 1967 Greg Lowe was desperate for better gear for his climbing & mountaineering exploits. He needed a backpack that could carry his gear securely but let him move freely on technical and demanding terrain. He designed ‘The Expedition Pack’, it featured an internal frame, compression straps and other never seen before features. Our first product is now considered the blueprint from which all modern, technical backpacks are derived.