Leki Khumbu Antishock Set of 2 Walking Poles
It offers the whole range of features: comfortable Aergon CorTec grips, Speed Lock adjustment system for hassle-free pole length adjustment, lightweight, high-strength aluminium shafts, and the antishock feature is gentle on your joints. An absolute all-rounder.
- Edgeless and ultralight Aergon CorTec grip for a comfortable fit in every hand.
- High holding force. Fast adjustment. TÜV certified. Adjust your poles to the most convenient length with Speed Lock.
- Reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40% thus protecting muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Super stable, extremely robust and very durable.
- More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
Product Code : 6362026
LEKI KHUMBU ANTISHOCK SET OF 2 WALKING POLES
LEKI Lenhart GmbH was a spin off from the wood processing plant of Karl Lenhart created in Dettingen under Teck in 1948, which produced the wooden letters for lettering used by bakeries or butchers.
LEKI's unique development started as a result of the founders' personal dissatisfaction: Karl Lenhart, an avid skier himself, was less than impressed by the quality and functionality of the ski poles of the time. Therefore, he used his own machine park to manufacture grips and baskets for skiing poles. These went into mass production in the 60s. On the other hand, Lenhart was familiar with aluminium and composite processing on account of his aircraft manufacturing experience. In 1970, he used these raw materials to produce his first ski poles to be sold under the LEKI brand, which stands for the owners and the company headquarters, i.e. Lenhart in Kirchheim.