Klean Kanteen Emerald Bay Insulated TKWide 20 oz/592ml Bottle
The vacuum insulated TKWide bottle was created with versatility, portability and performance to create the best water bottle, coffee mug, sport bottle and insulated cup in one package.
The 20oz TKWide comes with the leak proof Café Cap with easy-carry swivel loop and features our TK Closure internal thread design. Easily transition between other TKWide caps including the vacuum insulated Loop Cap which creates a full stainless steel interior and increases thermal performance, or the Straw Cap which makes hydration easy.
- TK Closure internal thread design increases thermal performance and compatible with TKWide caps
- Climate Lock keeps contents hot up to 17 hours or iced up to 58 hours
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ powder coat finish (Brushed Stainless has no coating)
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel
- BPA Free
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Includes leak proof Café Cap with Swing Away Loop
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
- Capacity- 20 fluid ounces (592 ml)
- Weight (w/ café cap)- 15.8 ounces (447.9 g)
- Size (w/ café cap)- 10" H x 3.0" W (254 mm H x 76.2 mm W)
- Opening Diameter-
2.6" (66 mm)
KLEAN KANTEEN EMERALD BAY INSULATED TKWIDE 20 OZ/592ML BOTTLE
We’ve always been more comfortable sitting around a campfire than a boardroom table, more at home on the trail than the corporate treadmill. So how did we end up launching a global company and starting a revolution?
It’s hard to imagine that back in the early 2000s you couldn’t buy a reusable, stainless steel water bottle in the United States. Plastic was pretty much your only option. When we sold the first BPA free stainless steel bottles in 2004, we figured a few folks might be into them. Today, reusable water bottles and coffee mugs are everywhere. Klean Kanteen has become an international brand and has inspired dozens of other companies to make reusable stainless steel products. We don’t mind. When it comes to kicking plastic, we’re all in this together.
Along the way, we’ve remained a family and employee-owned company. Turning down investor dollars isn’t always easy, but the freedom to stay true to our principles is worth it. If we want to share our profits with organizations we believe in, we can (and do). If we want to spend a few years developing a ground-breaking nontoxic, chip-resistant powder coat finish, we can (and did).
From the very beginning, Klean Kanteens have been built with love— the love of adventure, the love of conserving wild places and the love of replacing single-use plastic.