Dubarry Woodbine Rockville Tweed Sports Jacket
The Rockville jacket is a made with 100% wool, lined and tailored with a felt backed collar and flattering two button fastening. It brings classic country style as a gents wardrobe staple, to a number of occasions from race meetings to dinner and drinks dates. Team with both a casual shirt and denim jeans or trousers with a shirt and tie.
- Custom designed Unique Dubarry Tweeds
- 100% wool with spill and stain-resistant Dubarry fabric protector.
- Italian twill lining in tonal colour
- Bespoke stripe sleeve lining
- Double ticket pocket and flap detail
- Single back vent
- Centre back length: 76cm
- Fine tailoring techniques include felt under collar
- Professional dry clean only
DUBARRY WOODBINE ROCKVILLE TWEED SPORTS JACKET
In 1937 a co-operative company was established to provide employment in a small town called Ballinasloe, in the heart of Galway on Ireland’s glorious West Coast.
The company was named Dubarry, after a famous French courtesan. Dubarry of Ireland’s beginnings were in the design and manufacturing of fine leather shoes. The business was fortunate to be able to draw on a local population of hard working craftsmen and women, and Dubarry soon developed a reputation for excellent workmanship and quality.