Dubarry Java Mountrath Waxed Jacket
The waxed cotton Mountrath is a warm winter jacket with PrimaLoft fill and water repellent finish. Leather trim and branded stud poppers add to the polish while the stud-fastened faux suede collar and gently tailored shape adds a slick urban flair to this comfortable country style.
- Waxed, water repellent fabric, with dry finish and PrimaLoft filling for warmth
- Leather collar tab facing and sleeve placket
- Vertical hip pockets
- Faux suede inner collar and undercuff
- Metal front zip, covered by studded placket
- Interior security pocket
- Sponge clean outer fabric and leather
DUBARRY JAVA MOUNTRATH WAXED JACKET
In 1937 a co-operative company was established to provide employment in a small town called Ballinasloe, in the heart of Galway on Ireland’s glorious West Coast.
The company was named Dubarry, after a famous French courtesan. Dubarry of Ireland’s beginnings were in the design and manufacturing of fine leather shoes. The business was fortunate to be able to draw on a local population of hard working craftsmen and women, and Dubarry soon developed a reputation for excellent workmanship and quality.