Deerhunter Ladies Dark Elm Christine Reinforcement Trousers
Ladies’ hunting trousers with reinforcements designed for dog owners and hunters who enjoy beating. The trousers have reinforcements on exposed areas and a wind and waterproof Deer-Tex® membrane
Lady Christine trousers with special reinforcements are designed for the active dog owner who often has to encounter difficult terrain. Being a beater with your dog offers some of the best hunting experiences. You get very close to the game, combined with the pleasure of working closely with your dog – but it can be hard on your clothing! This has been taken into account in manufacturing our Lady Christine trousers with reinforcements. Spaniels enjoy saying hello to their owners by standing up with their front paws on your legs – there is also space for this too! The trousers have a Deer-Tex® Performance Shell membrane, which comes with a five-year warranty, which ensures that they are 100% wind and waterproof and breathable. After use, the trousers can be machine-washed.
- Adjustable waist with elastic
- Adjustable at leg bottom with strap and velcro
- 1 big leg pocket with box and pleat and rounded wide opening for easy access
- Reinforcement at leg pockets part and bottom leg
- Stretchable lining inside trousers for optimal comfort with waterproof treated lining at the lower leg part
DEERHUNTER LADIES DARK ELM CHRISTINE REINFORCEMENT TROUSERS
Deerhunter manufacture and supply hunting, shooting and outdoor clothing that is known worldwide for the quality and excellence of its products.