Buff Khaki Noam Baseball Cap
Baseball Cap designed for style. An all-time classic American look reviewed with latest trendy designs by the BUFF Design Team. A winner daily garment made for every single day. Add the finishing touch to your daily style! Design: Patterned. One size.
- Built-in inner band to wick sweat and water away
- Prevents overheating and improves comfort by transferring moisture vapor away from the body through the fabric
- Made of 100% natural organic cotton. Enjoy the softness, style and comfort of natural fibers
- Built-in inner band to wick sweat and water away to improve comfort and ensure dry feeling
- Measures - Width x Length x Height: 22x27x10
- Material Used: Crown: 100% Cotton, Visor: 100% Cotton, Undervisor: 100% Cotton, Adjustable strap:100% Cotton, Inner Sweatband: 100% Polyester
- Sun Protection: UPF50+
- Care Guide: Do not machine wash
BUFF KHAKI NOAM BASEBALL CAP
Joan Rojas is a name you might have not heard before. This Catalan businessman was born to change things. Away from everything common and a good friend of obstacles, Joan always chose an alternative path. By doing that, he was able to make a difference. And the road goes on.
The origins of BUFF
Around 1991, Joan was already a passionate motorcyclist, in love with the feeling of freedom he had when riding his motorbike around the roads of Igualada. It was then when he realized his army neck warmer was not enough to keep the cold away while being comfortable to wear.
The day came when Joan decided he wanted to create exactly what he needed. Day after day, he worked at his family’s textile factory in Igualada drawing, thinking and chasing the product he needed. And it finally arrived: a seamless tubular garment made of microfiber.
A growing family business
Joan's idea started small. At first, only his relatives and friends used the Original BUFF tubular. Soon enough, people started taking interest and Joan finally decided to launch his first collection. Only three years later, the tubulars were already distributed around Germany, France and Switzerland, and so BUFF became the brand we already know.
The success arrived thanks to lots of hard work, big confidence and appetite for changing things. Joan Rojas' tireless, insatiable and non-conformist nature was part of the start, and it always remains as a core part of BUFF.
New products, new markets
BUFF has kept growing during the years. Nowadays, BUFF designs, creates and distributes hats, scarfs and many other products for an also growing audience.