Bio Ammo Lux 12G 6-30 GMS Bio Wad
As well as having biodegradable wads and cases with 0% plastic that help the enviroment sustainability of the countryside and our passion, our Game and Hunting cartidges also offer excepcional and carefully balanced performance with great accuracy, patterning, recoil and effectiveness.
Specifically designed for the hunter and game shooter who is seeking maximum quality and efficiency without compromising their commitment to the environment.
- Case Length- 70mm
- Brass Height- 16mm
- Load in grams- 30
- Laod in Oz- 1 1/16
- Velocity- 403 M/S
- Veocity- 1322
Comes in A Slab Containing 250 Cartridges
All cartridges should be stored at room temperature in a dry location. Adverse temperatures may affect performance. Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
These items normally require Identification of a firearms / Shotgun certificate before they are handed over.
This is only a click and collect Option. We cannot send these in the post so all orders made without this option will be cancelled.
BIOAMMO LUX 12G 6-30 GMS BIO WAD £108 * IN STOCK IN STORE
At Bioammo we have developed the first 0% plastic cartridge on the market with biodegradable, bio-compostable and non-toxic wads AND cases.Specially designed for hunters and clay shooters looking for a superior quality cartridge and with maximum efficiency in terms of speed and penetration.
In temperate conditions, our ammunition will biodegrade within approximately two years through the enzymatic action of naturally occurring bacteria. They have 0% plastic. Conventional plastics last for 450 years.
Why our cartridges are unique:
- BioAmmo’s cartridge wads and cases are manufactured from a AAA patented vegetable biopolymer material that is not just bio-degradable but, more importantly, bio-compostable too.
- Therefore they will leave absolutely no toxic residue after they have fully biodegraded into carbon dioxide, water, mineral salts and new microbial cellular constituents (biomass).
- The biodegradation process is clean and odourless as the material is consumed by microorganisms, fungi and algae (abundantly present in the natural environment).
- Simply bury them, add them to the household organic waste or put them on the compost heap.
- They will biodegrade on the surface, although a little slower as there are fewer micro-organisms. However as the wads are brown they will not visually pollute the enviroment either.
- In water they will sink and gradually biodegrade in the silt.
- The alloy base is also non-toxic and will simply oxidise.
- BioAmmo’s cartridges can be stored in normal climatic conditions for at least 5 years.
- Manufactured to exacting standards with state of the art machinery at our purpose built factory and using premium components (the best powder and shot), our BioAmmo cartridges will also ensure exceptional levels of usability and performance.