Berghaus Ladies Butternut Fellmaster GTX Tech Boots
The Women's Fellmaster® GTX® walking boot is recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh's Award - it provides a stylish, modern-looking boot rugged enough for high performance hiking. Made from Pittards® British quality leather the boot is soft and supple providing all day comfort while remaining durable and abrasion resistant. The Fellmaster® GTX® features a sturdy outsole offering superb grip and support throughout your hike.
- Upper: 2.2-2.4mm Pittards® oiled nubuck leather. Memory foam in the collar and tongue. Outsole: Lightweight three-part trek outsole engineered with high-density moulded midsole, torsional support shank and performance lug pattern outsole for underfoot grip. Lining: GORE-TEX® performance comfort footwear.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Trail in style with this modern design that is rugged enough for performance hiking
- Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- WEIGHT - 1090g per pair (approx.)
BERGHAUS LADIES BUTTERNUT FELLMASTER GTX TECH BOOTS
Berghaus is an outdoor clothing and equipment manufacturer headquartered in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, UK. It is based in the North East of England but distributes worldwide. It was founded in 1966 by climbers and mountaineers Peter Lockey and Gordon Davison.
In 1966, outdoor wear as we know it didn't really exist. Then Berghaus came along. It all began when climbers and mountaineers Peter Lockey and Gordon Davison from the North East of England, frustrated by what they saw as a lack of decent outdoor gear, decided to import and sell their own.
Innovators of waterproof; their technology has come a long way since the first mass-produced waterproof jackets. These days there’s no ‘one-jacket-suits-all’ approach, and they’re proud to create clothing made specifically for different athletic types, activities and climates.