Berghaus Expeditor Black/Silver AQ Ridge Boots
From fells to the field the Men's Expeditor AQ Ridge Leather Boot is our multi-active all-day comfort walking boot. Having been independently tested the Expeditor now features on the Duke of Edinburgh Award Recommended Kit List. Constructed with a durable full grain leather upper and an AQ® waterproof lining, the Expeditor boot is the perfect choice for the multi-active consumer. Underfoot security is powered by our own OPTI-STUD hiking outsole pattern, making sure you are suitably equipped for any type of conditions on your adventure.
- Upper: 1.6-1.8mm Corrected full grain leather and DWR coated air mesh. Outsole: OPTI-STUD® Hike outsole with EVA midsole. Lining: AQ® waterproof, air permeable membrane.
- Suitable for any type of conditions thanks to AQ® waterproof lining, keeping your feet dry and comfortable throughout your walk.
- The Expeditor AQ® Ridge is our daily use all-rounder, with an OPTI-STUD® hiking outsole patter to ensure underfoot security on a variety of terrains on your adventure.
- Recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- WEIGHT - 1050g per pair (approx.)
BERGHAUS EXPEDITOR BLACK/SILVER AQ RIDGE BOOTS
Berghaus is an outdoor clothing and equipment manufacturer headquartered in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, UK. It is based in the North East of England but distributes worldwide. It was founded in 1966 by climbers and mountaineers Peter Lockey and Gordon Davison.
In 1966, outdoor wear as we know it didn't really exist. Then Berghaus came along. It all began when climbers and mountaineers Peter Lockey and Gordon Davison from the North East of England, frustrated by what they saw as a lack of decent outdoor gear, decided to import and sell their own.
Innovators of waterproof; their technology has come a long way since the first mass-produced waterproof jackets. These days there’s no ‘one-jacket-suits-all’ approach, and they’re proud to create clothing made specifically for different athletic types, activities and climates.