Berghaus Dark Blue/Pink Arrow 30 Rucksack
Perfect for your long days in the hills or even a multiday adventure – the 30 litre Arrow 30 Rucksack offers superior comfort and is packed full of Berghaus features. By utilising Berghaus' Flow backsystem with vented foam comfort is ensured keeping you adventuring for longer. Additional features to keep you adaptable on the hill include a rain cover, hydration pack compatibility and walking pole attachment points.
Weight (approx.): 745g
- Superior comfort is offered with the Flow back system featuring vented foam for comfort and breathability
- Stay adaptable and organised on the hill with the multiple pockets including – top lid pocket, fixed side pockets and walking pole attachments
- Additional wet weather protection is offered with the included rain cover
- Find your perfect fit with the height adjustable and removable chest strap
- Stay hydrated on your adventure – the Arrow is hydration pack compatible
BERGHAUS DARK BLUE/PINK ARROW 30 RUCKSACK
Berghaus is an outdoor clothing and equipment manufacturer headquartered in Sunderland, Tyne & Wear, UK. It is based in the North East of England but distributes worldwide. It was founded in 1966 by climbers and mountaineers Peter Lockey and Gordon Davison.
In 1966, outdoor wear as we know it didn't really exist. Then Berghaus came along. It all began when climbers and mountaineers Peter Lockey and Gordon Davison from the North East of England, frustrated by what they saw as a lack of decent outdoor gear, decided to import and sell their own.
Innovators of waterproof; their technology has come a long way since the first mass-produced waterproof jackets. These days there’s no ‘one-jacket-suits-all’ approach, and they’re proud to create clothing made specifically for different athletic types, activities and climates.