Barbour Clay Bridle Quilted Jacket
The Barbour Bridle Quilted Jacket refreshes the iconic Liddesdale jacket with a quilted microfibre outer and a contrast corduroy collar. Its classic fit delivers a traditional silhouette and a comfortable feel, while the stud-close front placket ensures fuss-free fastening. Two patch pockets are trimmed with corduroy binding for a distinctive finishing touch.
- 100% polyester 2" box-quilted outer
- 100% polyamide inner lining
- Needlecord collar and pocket binding
- Barbour-branded leather patch to back
- Tonal embroidery to wearer's left pocket
- Barbour Countrywear crested label
- Machine wash separately at 30°C
- Back length: 72.2–75.8cm | 28–29.8"
BARBOUR CLAY BRIDLE QUILTED JACKET
Discover the signature style of Barbour - a quintessentially British brand. From the iconic wax jackets Beaufort and Bedale to the pioneered quilt, they have long been the creators of innovative outdoor country clothing since their commencement in 1894